Re: Re: Re: RE: Cam removal question

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 13:58:59 EDT

Kirk, I removed my condenser simply b/c I have access to an A/C machine at
work :) I know several folks w/ Gen II trucks that have swapped their cams
by getting someone to hold the condenser out of the way. (Don't remember
if your truck is Gen II or III) I would suggest that you take a few minutes
and see if you can move the A/C out of the way before dismatling the motor,
which shouldn't be a problem at all.

--
   Jon Smith