Re: Gas Prices-free ATM withdrawls here

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 14:23:09 EDT

The thrust of the point was order of magnatude and
priorities. Taxes are our money also. If we were to
focus the energies on reducing taxes we would get more
out of it.

If you want a better rate, on line bill payment (save
on stamps) and free ATM withdrawls go to:

www.sfnb.com

Please excuse my spelling.
--- Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> The problem with ATM fees is that we are being
> charged to get access to OUR
> OWN MONEY.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes
-Smyrna, Georgia