Re: RE: RE: R/T SPANK for the day.

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 01:00:41 EDT

I'm actually trying to organize a DTOA meet in Vegas. I've been in contact
with a gentleman at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway to get the road course. He
is sending me all the necessary info on all the tracks. Unfortunately most
of the tracks are booked well in advance so it may not be till next year.
However, we can all meet anytime and maybe just show up at the Friday night
Brackets at The Strip.

I'll help where I can!

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831