Re: Anyone have a Tek-Style soft tonneau ?

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 03:34:22 EDT

Hey there J3,

I have a Tekstyle on my premag.... it's okay... it's sorta' starting to fall
apart, but it's 3 years old and it's been removed and re-installed numerous
times. I strongly suggest filling out the warranty stuff cuz' it WILL fall
apart! Over the time I've owned it I have lost 3 snaps, 2 thumb screws, and
replaced one of the bows. Tekstyle is really good about honering their
warranty, so it might just be worth the hassle.

oh, and when they say "make sure it is 70 degrees or over during install"
they are not kiddin'!
=)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / Magnum 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"