RE: I've had a really good day (long)

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 09:14:44 EDT

Vegas? I was there this past weekend... Left around 11:30 am to return home
(worked the EA Sports Supercross event on Saturday). Didn't traffic
suck?!?!

DML Content-- Made it from Las Vegas to San Diego on one tank of gas in the
4x4-- 349 miles (17.2 gallons). Guess if you run 90 mph drafting the car in
front
of you, plus a few 90 - 0 stops (about a dozen really) you can still get
great
gas mileage. Go figure.

Sam '99 4x4 & '00 RT