Re: Lift kit on 95 dakota????????

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 11:20:21 EDT

Performance Accessories and Trailmaster both make body lifts. 2" only in
the PA line, 2" or 3" in Trailmaster. From talking around I've come to the
conclusion that I'll be spending my money on the PA kit, as Trailmaster
lacks in quality (or so I've been told).

The body lift is designed for 6 cyl trucks, but with an electric fan
they'll work on v8's. Reason being is the stock fan shroud, as well as
fan/rad. hose interference.

There are also some suspension lifts on the market, for a hair over a grand
:)

--
   Jon Smith