Re: I've had a really good day (long)

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 13:16:28 EDT

Thanks for the tip on the speed traps on that stretch of Westminster Blvd.=
=A0 I=20
will be sure I am a bit more...hmmm "light footed" as I drive through there=20
from now on.=A0 It sounds like you and your truck faired well on your lunch,=
=20
but what, no "rice" for dessert. Hee Hee.=A0=20

(My comment on "Rice" is referring to the hundreds of lowered Honda Civics i=
n=20
my area with coffee cans for exhausts.=A0 Not meant to offend anyone. Oh,=20
unless you own one of those lawn mowers and you live in my track and drive=20
down my street at 2:30 in the morning.=A0 Then my intent is to offend.)

Dak content: Hey, I am new to your DML list.=A0 I really enjoy reading the=20
posts.=A0 Thanks to all for your info.

Julie
'00 SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body