Re: RE: Mike Styer........my very long rant!

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 13:53:57 EDT

I'm a firm believer it is United States Policy to bleed the middle east
dry of all their reserves (at a cost obviously) then start using our
reserves, stockpiles, and then really get concerned about opening new
wells and refineries.

BTW, what use to cost $4 to find a barrel of oil is now down to 60
cents...invest in them oil stocks, friends!