Re: bed liner

From: Skipjack (skipjack@radix.net)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 20:41:10 EDT

I got my Line -X for $372.75 total including over rail and tax last
Saturday in Maryland
great job, highly recommend it....I think under rail would have been $50
less. It seems that all the shops are independently run so you can
negotiate with them...although I didn't. also check out the line-x
corporate web site. there is a $20.00 coupon to print.

Greg