Re: Body Lift/Gas Tank Straps

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 12:07:15 EDT

Kyle I really had no problems with the quality of the kit. Like I said it
was a fairly easy install with Walt's directions and I never had a problem
with a bolt comming loose or the feel of the truck after the kit was
installed. I would recomended the 3" Trailmaster based on my expierence to
anyone as long as they are comfortable installing it without directions.

Chris