Body Lift/Gas Tank Straps

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 19:16:48 EDT

I don't recall the straps being bolted to the bed. The only part connected
to the bed was the filler hose and you may have enough slack in it. If not,
you can pick up another hose at NAPA for about $12-$15. Only thing is they
will only sell it to you in a 6 foot length. I didn't have to do anything to
the tank itself when I installed the body lift.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM