Re: FOR SALE..sadly... it had to happen...

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 13:15:05 EDT

OUCH! damn Mike I'm so sorry man! Don't worry - out of bad comes good - so
in the future you can put something better than a steekey little 360 into yer
ride heheheh

miggitymike wrote:

> Well guys....... <sniff>.. it had to happen
>
> I lost my job on Monday, so I'm left with no choice... in order to maintain
> a decent credit rating and try to get ahead on this loan I am forced to sell
> the Magnum 360 and transmission that I built for the truck. Here are the
> specs:
>
> 95' Magnum 5.9
> 10:1 CR SpeedPro Hypereutectic pistons
> ported heads
> Hughes Engines 1.6:1 Roller Rockers
> Hughes Engines Valve Springs
> Hiughes Engine retainers
> Comp Cams 604 Cam
> Mopar Performance Valve covers
> blueprinted
> balanced to work with 518 tranny out of a Dakota
> Engine never been run started or run or anything. It already has a Dakota
> oilpan on it and it's ready to be installed into a Dakota. All you'll need
> is a 360 performance computer
>
> Along with it, I am selling the transmission.
> a 94 A-518 w/transgo shift kit, full rebuild, no converter.
>
> Motor: $2650 takes it. I dumped about 4000 into this motor, and the builder
> promised me damn near 400hp at the crank.
> Tranny: 1200 takes it.
>
> $3500 takes the whole whammy!
>
> lemme know... for more info e-mail me!
>
> -miggity =(

Tom S.

http://www.SaveChrysler.com

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine

1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (non-operable)