Re: 33X10.5 on stock 98 4X4

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 18:11:51 EDT

There's a guy I work with who has a 97 or 98 4x4 and he put 33's
on it. I think they're even 33x12.5 as they're kind of
"balloony." He says they do rub at full lock, but that "it
doesn't bother him." Of note is that he does not have the
factory fender flares. On my truck, the 32x11.5's rub on the
frame pretty hard at full lock--I've got two nice shiny spots.
As someone else commented, I don't know if they make a
33x10.5--they do make a 33x9.5, but that would look kind of
strange IMO.

JY