Re: Re: Oh, this is nice!

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 18:22:22 EDT

I've done test driving for magazines before. Trust me I know what I'm
doing on a christmas tree. But when you're testing, nobody cares about
reaction times. You're going off single so as soon as you stage the tree
is activated. If you've got a difficult to launch turbo car I can imagine
the driver was just focusing on bringing the rpm's to the right spot and
not even watching the tree.

These are drag cars so there's no two step or three step rev limiters and
line locs to help.

-STE