Mid GA. meet

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 23:57:32 EDT

Silverdollar Raceway in Reynolds will have their All Mopar weekend on May 26
& 27. Drag racing, car show and swap meet. If you haven't been, please
consider coming this year!

We would like to offer camping accommodations to anyone who wants to "rough
it", and also a picnic and party on Saturday evening. For those who do not
wish to camp, we (in Byron, Ga.) offer several motels and other camp
grounds. Byron is about 25 miles from Reynolds and right on I-75.
If you want to camp here, we have woods, open lawn, swimming pool,
horseshoes, swings, campfire and who knows what all else!
If you are interested in the picnic, please BYOB, we will fry a turkey (or 2
if we need too), and several other fixings. We'll sling shoes, talk Daks &
Mopars, swim, etc. Your family and friends are welcome. Make it a weekend.

If you are interested, please let me know.
Cal Hyer