Re: Re: Vegas meet

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 01:14:31 EDT

Yeah, I second that. My wife works at Bellagio (sorry, she
doesn't have the pull to work discounts) and she agrees that
rooms should be available to reserve 6+ months from now . . .
depending on the weekend. You wouldn't necessarily need to have
everyone staying at the same hotel either, although that would
be the most convenient.

Sam, why do you have to come up with this great idea after I
leave? Maybe a 2000 mile drive from OH will be in order, but
I'll have to play that by ear. Sh%t, gas prices could be $4/gal
by then. :o Kevin, Bill, and I are going to talk and see if we
can't pull off something smaller here in the short term (ie.
before I leave) . . . maybe as a bit of a test run. We'll keep
the list posted . . . but Sam, I think you have a real winner of
an idea there. Wish I was going to be around to help.

L8r,
JY