RE: Re: RE: Re: Vegas Truck Meet..I live here..I'll set it up

From: cpcii (cpcii@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 01:34:30 EDT

I'm still here Bill, just lurking, I don't know about 5% of what it seems
like most of you know so I don't chat much. Make sure to let me know if
anybody needs help getting things set up on this end, I would love to have a
Meet here. I've meet Bill and seen the Dakuda and it's owner, and a couple
of others at the Hard Rock Hotel (Thanks for the ticket Bill). Sorry I
can't remember your names. I know the valley pretty good and some of the
hotel stuff. I'd think you'd most want to stay off strip (Palace or Boulder
Station, Garden rooms at Palace are like 30 bux a night even on weekends
sometimes), probably could get better rates at other places depending on the
weekend of course. I wouldn't mind making the calls to several places or
getting together with Bill or and Jason to get it set up.

Let me know
Philip
92 CC 3.9 V6 4x4 no Mods(YET!)