Lower Control Arm Bushings 1994 Gen II

From: DGB (dgbcms@netnet.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 18:48:20 EDT

My lower control bushings are done at 140k miles. Has anyone
ever replaced these before.

My 1st question is how hard is it to press out the old ones
and in the new ones? Can it be done in a vise or does it
require a big press? Or better yet, is it possible to do
without removing the control arms from the vehicle?

My 2nd is where can I get the urethane bushings for that
year of vehicle?

And the third is has anyone ever used one of those 2" spring
spacers for lift? Or is it better to just buy bigger coils
to accomplish the same thing?

Thanks ... Dwight
'94 2wd Dak Club Cab V-6