New 2001 DAK QC: Where the Hell Are My 8 Speakers?

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 20:27:40 EDT

Ok, got me the RAZ stereo system on my new 2001 DAK QC, brochure and DC
says it is a 8 speaker Infinity system, I count four up front, only two in
the back...do those speaker grills on each of the back doors, hide two
speakers each?

Please tell me this isn't another one of those DC mid-year model changes
(aka cost saving measures)

BTW, 6 or 8 speakers, the bass is quite the improvement over my 1998
Sahara sound bar system...should I say: Rock On?

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR V8 TODAY!!!