For Sale Snug Top

From: Wesley Beck (dakrt01@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 20:47:08 EDT

Well my little problem with my Snug Top was not resolved, so I am selling it
on ebay and hoping to get close to what I paid for it. The place that
installed it basically told me that their was nothing that they could do
because it is a custom order. Snug Top told me to either have it repainted
without the rubber gasket or live with it, so it is now for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588606137&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=990232373&indexURL=0&rd=1

Brand new (on the truck for 2 days) Silver Snug Top.

Wesley Beck
2001 R/T CC
K&N Gen 2, SS roll pan, SnugTop (not for long...)