Re: For Sale Snug Top

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 21:17:06 EDT

Wesley,
    Sorry to hear about your problem with the SnugTop. Where did you buy it
that you paid that much for it? I got mine painted to match, finished edge,
and carpeted for about $750.00 here in Vegas. Good luck on your auction!

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto

> Well my little problem with my Snug Top was not resolved, so I am selling
it
> on ebay and hoping to get close to what I paid for it. The place that
> installed it basically told me that their was nothing that they could do
> because it is a custom order. Snug Top told me to either have it
repainted
> without the rubber gasket or live with it, so it is now for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588606137&
r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=990232373&indexURL=0&rd=1