prong thingy left over after removing stock airbox

From: Kevin Hoegen \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 19:56:28 EDT

OK..this is a test. I removed my airbox a long time ago, but I can not
remember the size of the bolt that remains sticking out of the wheel well
when your are done??

I was updating my mod page and listed the materials you need to make the
homemade airintake...but I couldn't remember the size wingnut or bolt that
will thread onto that puppy.

Any help would be appreciated...i suppose i could make a visit to the
hardware store but hell....that's why we got the DML :-)

Later folks
http://www.lightband.com/~hoegen/mods.html

--
Kevin