Re: Silver Line-X?

From: news.dakota-truck.net (nathanjohnson@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 22:56:16 EDT

I just got my silver Dakota sprayed with black (I will snap a photo tomorrow
and send it to you). My line-x dealer would not guarantee the color matched
(I believe it is guaranteed to fade).

Get the black one and spend the $150 on other mods (The wife will never
know! Who am I kidding... they always know!)

Nathan

""Tod Oace"" <tod@quay.com> wrote in message
> (Catchy Subject, huh?)
>
> Well, today is my birthday, and for my birthday I get to get my bright
> Silver '01 quad cab Line-x'd. I have an appointment scheduled for next
> Wednesday, but I'm still trying to decide if I just want to go with Black
or
> if I want to spend the extra $150 and try and get it color matched.
>
> Does anyone have any pictures online of either Black or
Silver/Gray/whatever