Who is the putz trashing the DTOA?

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 02:45:19 EDT

OK. Who is the moron that has been emailing the DTOA members about the
DTOA is not in the best interests of Dakota owners?? That is probably
the most pathetic thing I have heard yet! Let's see. Started by a major
Dakota owner. Big time discounts to paying members on parts and such.
Groups buys all the time. Group get togethers monthly. Support of
shows by members in other regions. Supports all Dodge truck and SUV
owners at all times. Duh!!!!

To Whomever has nothing else better to do. Take it someplace else.
Once the emails are forwarded to me, I will be posting them publicly.
Not funny. I have put A LOT of my own personal money into this
organization to help run stuff plus a lot of my own time to put on great
shows and get togethers plus begging for discounts and such. If you
have the guts, email me directly instead of trying to kill a small but
tight group.

DACUDA