Re: Who is the putz trashing the DTOA?

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 06:21:08 EDT

    I personally don't think it's right for anyone to down grade any other
group. I belong to DTOA, DML, Dodgedakotas, DakotaUsa and I know that all of
these groups have a few dissatisfied members but Most have the guts to quit
the group without saying anything derogatory about it. I think Jim has done a
great job with DTOA and if you don't have the BALZ to complain in person then
shut the hell up. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, KENNE BELL SC'ed, 5spd.
3.55 LSD, Bored & polished TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, GIBSON 3" Single <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>