Re: 2 flats at once;( (fair warning - LONG)

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 04:19:33 EDT

Try 235/70/15s. That's what came on my dakota v6 auto 3.55 with the
handling package. There's a new guy at work with a 98 dakota with 255/65/15
eagle LS goodyears, but they bald out too soon. I'd suggest going with the
michellin LT4s (sears designation) or their new cross country design. Nice
tires that will last a long time, ride really smooth and grip pretty darn
well. pretty aggressive tread design, just nice all around. about 100
bucks a piece compared to abou 170 for a good fer a year.
-Chuong

<
I'm going to start looking for replacement tires for my Dak. What is any one
using that about the same size as the stock tires? (255/65/15) I would like
black walls, road tire but that will do OK on gravel & dirt roads. With a
more aggressive looking tread then the Goodyear's?

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf