Re: Mid GA. meet

From: hemi@charter.net
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 10:13:14 EDT

I'll be there, probably with some other R/Ts.

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
W Jack Hilton III
Dakota R/T Club Division 2 Rep.
www.DakotaRT.com
www.CyberMopar.com
www.Hella.com
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

On Sun, 13 May 2001 08:09:14 -0700
 "Cal Hyer" <clhyer@hom.net> wrote:
Don't know for sure the show schedule. Web site is:
http://silverdollarraceway.com
Last year Sat. AM was mostly swap meet. Late AM and early
PM was car show
judging. Drags started in mid afternoon. It did go on into
Saturday
evening, but I don't know how late.
Cal