Re: Mid GA. meet

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 01:27:24 EDT

Looks like we are shaping up to have a great turnout in Reynolds this
weekend. I've had several folks planning to come to the picnic on Saturday
evening. If you have any thoughts about joining us and haven't contacted
me, please let me know. I need to get our stuff together beforehand so that
I can enjoy spending the day at the track.
Hope to be meeting a bunch of you.
Cal