Re: RE: Who is the putz trashing the DTOA?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 08:23:23 EDT

Sam, there are several Durango groups, one at Yahoo, one on Delphi
Forums and one at http://www.durangoclub.com/ . All have had some
problems recently with a "problem child," as well as more than one of
them definitely doing things that I would consider "coutnerproductive."
Please drop me a line privately so we can discuss who it was in the DOC
that makes you think they're not in the best interest of owners. I've
met a number of DOC members, chat with about 2 dozen of them weekly
online, and participate in their web forum.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@yahoo.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------