RE: Engine Computer Makers

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 15:04:34 EDT

The ECM's in our vehicles that come from the factory are either Motorola or
Intel. Jet, Hypertech, and the others are not true ECM's. What they do is
take signals that are destined for your ECM and alter their values. The
ECM's program is still followed. When stuff doesn't work or the results are
satisfactory, all I gotta say is: It ain't nice to fool Mother Nature!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD