Re: Re: Fan removal?

From: Jon Seymour (n9ngw@Msn.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 00:28:32 EDT

I went to my local dodge dealer today and asked him what they used to take
the fan clutch off when they work on them, and he told me to get a 1 7/16ths
combination wrench and stick it on the nut and give it a sharp wack with a
good sized rubber mallet, realizing of course that the threads are backwards
so you tap from right to left.
I tried it today when i got home and it worked really easy, got the fan all
installed and it works great. Jon