RE: RE: VIRUS ON DML

From: Shawn Bowen (Shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 13:49:19 EDT

Man, chill out. The guy probably didn't know he had the virus. Most
VB-Script viri get everyone's email address off of outlook and replicate to
all of them. I doubt he purposely meant to send it to you. Please, you and
your hacker friends settle down, I very seriously he meant to send anything
and therefore there is nothing malicious about him. The butthole is the guy
who wrote the virus script. Please watch who's toes you step on, the may
belong to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow <grin>

Shawn Bowen
Consultant
CCNP, CCDP, MCNE, MCSE+I, CNX

www.neteffectcorp.com