Virus on DML, Sorry

From: WPG (wpgottes@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 14:42:27 EDT

Three things...

1 I totally understand your feelings about getting a virus sent to you. but
before you sick your hacker buddies on anybody you need to understand how
viruses get sent and check it out.

2 Thanks to those that trusted me and understood how this happens

3 Thanks to the guy that mentioned the name of the damn thing. My DAT files
which are up to date from MCAFEE could not see the damn thing and I didn't
know what I was chasing.

It has been manually removed now. For anybody that got it from me I am sorry
and here is where to go to get info on how to remove it manually. Go to the
VIRUS CHARACTERISTICS link, print, restart in MSDOS mode and delete the
INET.EXE, KERN32.DLL, AND KDSDLL.DLL. Edit your WIN.INI removing the line
that says run INTET.EXE.

Regards

Paul Gottes