Virus on DML, Sorry...attn WPG

From: Kevin Hoegen \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 16:58:56 EDT

Thanks Paul,
    One of the best ways to flush out a problem is to mention it as I did. I
appreciate your response as I did NOT recognize WPG as a DML member, I
thought it may have been a hack from outside the group. I figured though
that if I sent out the warning it would result in not only warning the
group, but if it was sent accidently, the sender as well...as it appears it
did :-)
    I do deal with a number of folks who hack, crack, bomb and so forth and
have unfortunately run into the malicious folk every now and again. I have
found that the majority can't resist a challenge..or a threat.
    It appears that the email WAS sent maliciously...but by the virus and
not yourself. Your response and additional info for those who weren't as
lucky as I in catching it are appreciated.
    Hopefully ...in time...as the wounds heal...the rest of my fellow DMLers
will understand my response :-)

Later all

""WPG"" <wpgottes@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Three things...
>
> 1 I totally understand your feelings about getting a virus sent to you.
but