Re: Re: 318 (5.2L) Stroker

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 18:40:19 EDT

Now I realize what you are talking about. In this case - I agree. 360 instead
of a 318 would be my choice everytime. From the outside - you would be hard
pressed to tell the difference between a mag 360 and 318 anyway. Right on -
agree w/the fitments comments as well. Not that I wouldn't want a big-block
truck or anything 8).

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"