Advice on Tonneau Covers

From: Ashley & MaryAnn Hinman (Ashley-MaryAnn_Hinman@att.net)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 21:35:24 EDT

I am thinking of getting a Pace Edwards Toll top Cover for my 2001 Dakota
Quad-Cab. Anyone had any experiences (good or bad) with this Tonneau
Cover? The price quoted to me was $600 installed. Is this a good price?
 Any mail-order suggestion for a better price would be appreciated.

I have a Line-X bed liner installed Over- the-Rail yesterday. I am really
impressed. Mid-Atlantic Line-X of Eldersburg, MD did a great job. The
owner is a real craftsman.

Ashley Hinman
Two Week old 2001 Silver Dakota Quad-Cab