Re: Such a waste....

From: jbleazard@home.com
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 08:46:58 EDT

Guess it's a good thing you didn't see how shiny and clean we had our
Quad Cab for the Spring Fling show yesterday :-). The truck looked
great. And for a change, people stopped to talk to us about it. That
never happened on the '98... once they saw the mud they figured we
were uncivilized brutes and stayed far away.

No, we won't be off-roading in the Quad... at least not for a while :-).
But we'll probably be going camping with it eventually. Just don't
feel like breaking anything on it while it's nice and new. We'll keep
the other one for breaking stuff.

I agree though about the fact that most 4x4 owners simply don't have
a clue what they have. When I have to walk over to a Grand Cherokee
stuck in some snow and ask him if he's ever seen that lever on the floor,
something is wrong. (After I told him to try it, he drove right out... I
sure hope he figured out how to shift back to 2wd after he drove away.)

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white