Re: Re: 318 (5.2L) Stroker

From: Frank T Holloway (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 11:58:17 EDT

It can be done. The 4" stroker crank is good and very reasonably priced. The biggest difficulty tends to be the
pistons and/or rod combination. We put one together. We finally used custom rods. A better choice would be
to use the 360 block and KB-356 pistons. In the long run, a bare core block would be cheaper. The customer
we did it for is pleased with the results......

KenneallyIII@Gateway.net on 05/13/2001 08:38:00 PM