RE: Blowing up my engine and Powerdyne/ANY PCM :-)

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 15:49:04 EDT

Shawn,

There are several different options available. Cost is the deciding factor
though.

(1) MSD BTM (Ignition and Boost Timing Retard in one box) - $350 (approx)
(2) MSD 6AL w/Revlimiter + Boost Timing Box (two seperate items) - $400 (approx)
(3) Custom PCM Programming - $500+
(4) Superchips ICON - $415 (requires a laptop but comes with the cable/software)

The Powerdyne FMU is the same as the Vortech Supercharger FMU and pump. It
works just fine up to 10# boost.

- Bernd