Re: Subject: RE: GIBSON GROUP BUYS PRICES

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 17:12:02 EDT

Apparently I'm not being clear enough. Changing the system is irrelevant.
Even with a "different" system, the CC# can be sent unencrypted, and *that* is
the issue. I just want to know if it is being sent or not. I don't know
anything about this new e-commerce software he's using, nor do 99.999916030267125f
customers. I would assume that he does, and can answer this question.