Re: After market gear installtion

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 17:15:49 EDT

Wow, I scoop Bob Smith twice in one week :) Bob has a 10-disc changer
installed under the rear left seat in his CC very nicely. They cut a
rectangular hole in the front of the plastic storage bin, leaving enough
material for everything to still be solid. Then slip the changer in through
the front of this opening. With the seat down, you can't even tell it's
there! If you're really concerned about damage, I suppose you could build
some sort of "armored" casing around it.