Re: squeal when steeringwheel's hard over

From: Davidson, Kevin (ked@iti-oh.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 17:52:58 EDT

It isn't belt noise...the squeal occurs when the truck is
moving, and it speeds up or slows down with vehicle speed,
about one squeal per tire revolution. When the truck stops
rolling, the squeal stops. It sounds like brake squeal, but
it happens when the brakes are not applied (and my brakes
don't even squeal to begin with).