Re: 4.7 Homebrew Intake

From: Krawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 22:16:35 EDT

I have the homebrew on my 5.2 It was simple to make. I believe if you
combine a homebrew with exhaust and a bed cover, it will make a noticeable
diff on your MPG. It did on mine!

I have pics of my intake on my page, but not detailed. And mine is covered
with insulated tape stuff. Check on ebay, there is someone that sells them
and has good pics. Maybe you can get some ideas there....

Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710