Re: Getting a new Dakota!!!

From: Lance Russell (lrussell@konnect.net)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 06:36:25 EDT

I ordered my new 4x4 Dak with the 5.9L V-8. The 4.7L is apparently a better
engine for gas mileage, and the 5.9L will be dropped this year if it is not
already. If you are ordering a 2001, I think I read the 5.9L would be
dropped 7/31/01, but dont quote me on it. You should be able to find some
Daks on the lot with the 5.9L eng. It was after all an optional engine not
a special order only.

Lance