Getting a new Dakota!!!

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 11:37:03 EDT

Well, I've finally decided to go ahead and get a new Dakota, gotta have a
V-8 :) My question is, I thought I saw someone post that they were getting
a 5.9L in a new 4x4 they had ordered, is that correct? Can I get that too?
Or would I be better off with the 4.7L? Any recommended packages I should
get from the factory? I plan on actually using it offroad, maybe a lift on
down the line, but first some mods like exhaust, filters, chip, that sort of
stuff. Thanks again guys :)

--
Dave
Denver, CO