Re: Also spanked an RT

From: Ken Scherer (IndyRam@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 14:44:38 EDT

Jason,
    There is lady here with a Dakota R/T (Yellow W/ black strips) and she
has a built up 5.9, headers, performance computer, plus several other
upgrades. She calls it the Honey Bee. She is a hot lady in the Dakota. I
don't think she has been stomped on yet. She says mess with me and my honey
bee we will sting you in the butt. She even has a Yellow carbon fiber dash
on the R/T

Later
Ken
Member # 007