RE: Slow day so how about a DML survey

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 18:48:12 EDT

I just passed 124,200 on my way home today. Not the most of anyone
but not too bad either. AFAIK no major repairs, but then again I've
only owned it since January.

No mods that would affect anything like this. Repairs: Well, the
only that I've done are replacement of the three belts, rear brake
shoes, and spark plugs. Don't know about repairs before I owned it.

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.
[email] alek@earthling.net [web] http://members.sigecom.net/alek

: It seems like a slow day on the DML (well not for Bernd and the : ricers that fell out of his bed, err, he spanked ;). I have been : wondering who has the most miles on their Dakota? These are : odometer verified miles on any gen Dak. Tell us how many : repairs/mods you did, too. Obviously, a new engine every 50,000 : miles isnt as impressive as 250k with the same old one that has : never been rebuilt.