Re: Re: Slow day so how about a DML survey

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 22:09:30 EDT

Miles per year will be taken into consideration :) yes I am keeping track to see who gets the title for having the oldest (most miles) Dakota. It is highly possible somebody has a 1 year old Dak w/ 90k that might be a runner up :)

Mike S.
www.geocities.com/geek_farm/truck.html

snip>Miles per year probably don't count. But my '99 has 51,100 miles on it. Took delivery in April of '99 with 9 miles on it. I'm sure many have driven more in two years, but his is mostly to work and back.

-Batman