Re: Slow day so how about a DML survey

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@runbox.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 00:36:19 EDT

my name is eric, i live in ohio.

i got my 99 dakota sport in oct of 98
i just hit 26,000 miles this past weekend.

i have clear head and tail lights, strobes in the front and back, i took off
all ofthe dodge dakota stickers from around the truck. i tinted the
windows, and put a very loud stereo system in the truck...

thats about it.

ttyl

--
------------------
Eric Giblock
"Mike Styer" <m_styer@go.com> wrote in message
> It seems like a slow day on the DML (well not for Bernd and the ricers
that fell out of his bed, err, he spanked ;).  I have been wondering who has
the most miles on their Dakota?  These are odometer verified miles on any
gen Dak.  Tell us how many repairs/mods you did, too.  Obviously, a new
engine every 50,000 miles isnt as impressive as 250k with the same old one
that has never been rebuilt.

> Saturday afternoon I hit the 200,000 mark.  Yes I took a picture, and it
along with some updated pictures will be on my website in a couple weeks,
but the biggest repair on my truck has been replacing some sensors and the
timing belt.  Now I know I certainly dont qualify as top, or shall we say
oldest dog, but still...i am proud of my truck :)