Re: Got Spark Plugs Changed - FINALLY!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 23:18:31 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/01 10:15:44 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< Oh please tell me you're kidding...hehehehe LOL

 If they offer a Fuel Injection Cleaning (and not just some bottle of
 "Mechanic in a can")...get some info on that they do.

 - Bernd >>

NO! I'm not kidding! I was driving around Starkville today and found these
shops right next to each other! I almost wrecked my Dakado b/c I was
laughing so hard!! It still cracks me up just thinking about it. I will try
to get my hands on a digital camera tomorrow and take some pics of it!

The other Will